Saturday, August 9, 2008

After A Night Of Excitement.

Thank god. It was so ironic when my heart almost burst with enthusiasm for the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympic 2008, the fuse of my house was burnt. Okay, so I spent the whole night in my room, feeling hot and drowsy at the same time.

THANK GOD AGAIN. I was too drowsy to keep awake that I shut up my alarm clock at 6.00a.m. I was supposed to go to school, I swear, I didn't know what I am doing. I figured everything out when I woke up 8.30a.m this morning. XDDD

Dear teacher, please, I didn't mean to "ponteng"!

Fine fine, to solve the electricity problem, my dad called the TENAGA NASIONAL BERHAD. 3 of us waited for them to come. Hey, their service is pretty efficient. They reached my house around 9a.m.



¤ZOOOMMM.. Here they are.¤

¤They got into my neighbours' house ILLEGALLY. Which means they didn't ASK. haha.¤

¤Whoa, take it easy dude. Don't fall down and crack your bones!¤
When they are checking around, I was so bored that I decided to be a paparazzi for the day. Lol. SNAP SNAP SNAP!!! I snapped lots of precious photos of the TNB workers. They never notice. This showed that my skill was really GOOOOODD. ^^


¤My mum posing. She's my first victim this morning. Hehe.¤

¤The Narcissist and Mrs Knowledgeable.¤

Mummy was bored as well. She spent her time beneficially by reading newspaper. I was another case, after snapping pics of our electricity saviours, I decided to be a narcissist. x.x haha..
After around 15 minutes, THE ELECTRICITY WAS BACK IN MOTION! Good thing, because I can start blogging now. XD *qualified blogger, huh?*

No comments: