Friday, September 26, 2008

24/9/2008 [Sin Yue Missing In Action :( ]

.: Motion Piction starts with candid shots. :.




.: Continues with the bully scene. Actress: wenxi & ziying. :.


.: Mr Low likes to act cool in class :.

.: Zoom In :.

.: I already got a mirror on my desk. ^^ :.



.: Tying up hair for shooting. :.



.: First pic of us. [Sob. Sin Yue still stuck in her class, cannot join us. T.T] :.

.: Zi & Yamapi Ying. :) :.

.: Xixi & Yamapi Ying :.



.: Come mon la. Take pics. :.



.: Kita Cam Whores. Huhu. :.

.: Try to shield my teeth. XD :.

.: Pics with pretty ying ying! ^^ :.




.: Mr Low memang banyak action in class. :.

.: Majlis Penyampaian Anugerah SPM. Sob. I'm not in, coz I'm still ganti-ing exam. x.x :.

.: Same pic, but add in Fadhil's face. ^^ :.



.: Dun be so serious la~~ :.



.: Why everybody so serious??? :.

.: Wuhuhu~ See the audiences? Bangga-bangga. XD :.

.: 2 pretty girls. Reminder: They are my friends!! ^^ Be Jealous. :.

No comments: