Saturday, October 4, 2008

Haha. Sorry Aldrich! ^^

I was so bored today and scanned all the way through Aldrich's friendster photo albums.
So I got to the MPYO Saint Saen's Symphony with Marc Rochester album.
:) There were so many nice pics that I couldn't help but decided to post it here!
Sorry Aldrich for stealing ur pics!! I nid to, because I didn't take much significant pics during the camp! Haha!!

Funny Eben with a fork which know how to say "Fcuk".



Aldrich, The-Craziest-Sze-Chian, and The-Sweetest-Annabel. XDD Haha.


Eben & Dear dear dearrrr AMY!


All the Penang musicians! Except for Aldrich and Gem. ^^ L to R: Shu Li, Xin Ling, Gem, Aldrich & Chin Ning!



Our dear harpist - Bryan!


Omg, I love dis. The pipe organ!!!


She did dat during the concert? Haha!

Our sleeping place at the backstage.



I miss them! Aldrich, sorry-i-forgot-ur-name pianist. T.T, my boss Lisa and dear Amy!


The gorgeous DFP! I heard there's a massive makeover. Can't wait to see it!


The 2 Brians in our orchestra. Bryan in Pink and Brien in dark blue. Haha... Brien is my pet bro, coz he's realllyyyyyyy tall! ^^


No comments: