Saturday, November 29, 2008

Messages for 91 Gengz! [guys]

"You have to take good care of yourself lo! :) I'll love you and miss you always. ^^ Bleks!"




"Haha... Thanks for being such a nice cousin to me. Lending me mic for meetoto too. ^^ I'll go your house to PKO o!!! Be prepared. Hehe."





"Lol. Jiang. I guess you lazy to read my blog, but still leave you a message here la. Thanks for being such a nice friend - in a cool and funny way. ^^ All the best to you in your future undertaking! BTW, I might go your house to eat Mrs Low's cooking!"


"Haha. Kah Win ar.. Why you always put your name: Sadnessboy or Sadnesswin one ar? You are always vry crazy, funny and happy. I think Happywin suits you more. Maybe you got something unhappy inside, hope you will cheer up soon o! ^^ Thanks for bringing joy to all of us!"




"^^ Zhung Kiang. My impression on you is you are a vry vry vry responsible and semangat punya orang. Hehez. Good luck in your life! I wish you all the best! Hehezzz."



"Jiun Meng. XD Next time you drive don't keep on Mati Engine lar.. Hehee... If not, later when I learn driving already, you kalah pada saya I dunno lar. XDDD"




"Zzzzz.. Cheok the game king. Hehe. Now my voice back ady, you cannot laugh at me liao. Muahahaaa... BTW, still can't think where you wanna go for study meh??"



"Haha. Kiat. Take care of my Ji Mui doo! ^^"




"Madam Looi~ Hehe. Don't laugh so much later your face turn tomato~ hehe... Keep in touch!"



"Lol. Big bro Calvin. Enjoy the time we ganti trial mar? XDDD Don't forget us!"



"Haha.. Siang's gf is AH GUI or who?? XDDD Happy always lo!"


"Haha.. Noob Peng. ^^ You are always blur blur one, but that's the good thing about you. Coz dat's a very funny part of you. One more thing. When you laugh you will sound very crazy. Haha.. And you will press your chest and swing towards and backwards. Damn funny! XDDD Hmmm... Good luck lo! Haha."

No comments: