Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sean, catch the Chem Book la!

:))))))
I'm H.A.P.P.Y.
I can throw away the Chemistry reference book now!!!!!
I like Chemistry actually. Hehe.
Just that it feels good to think that you don't have to touch that damn thick book for the rest of your life!!!!
Oops, no, maybe still need it for A-level lar. Who knows?

Anyway, anyway, Hui Sean!
Haha.. You can have it on 27th December!
Remember to ask ur dad to drive the car to my house k??
I got a mountain-ish pile of books for you.
Store clearance. Muahaha..

4 more days, then it's dat gruesome bio paper.
Gross. T.T
So many terms to memorize.
I still like it la. Haha.
Why the structured questions have to be so tough??!!
Duh..

5 more days to PHYSICS paper a.k.a my WORST SUBJECT.
Never in my history to get A in it.
Dunno. Just dun understand lots of it.
Question marks flying here and there when Mr Low's teaching in front. XDD

Still have to stuff everything in in the mean time.
:'((((((


[This post so weird la. Starts with :)))))) and ends with :'((((((. LMAO.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kkk......

i wil......