Sunday, December 28, 2008

All The Best Jiang!

I just came back from Jiang's house.
I went there with Zi Ying around 6pm.
It was nice of Jiang to ask us there. He will go S'pore soon to study for A level in Victoria Junior College. He got scholarship, wow. :)
I am happy for him, but at the same time, it's still a sad thing to think that my best guy friend will be leaving. :((
Good luck Jiang in Singapore! And at the same time, Good luck to Zi Ying too in Taylor College!
I will miss both of u. :'(

Just ask me out whenever u guys got vacation. ^^
Friendship forever. :')

4 comments:

e Loe said...

mmm, so what are u going to do in future? btw, you've been tagged!

Maple Shuh Hong said...

hi, i hac enroll for this blog,
ksh2772.blogspot.com

i wanna ask how to put my frenz'name at the right side,like:

u put jia ying,zi ying and sin yue and then just need to click their name to view their blog.

Anonymous said...

haha.. thnx 4 d luck.. god knows i'll neeed it.. i will miss you and Jiang too!! he may be grumpy and all that but life will sure be different without him.. *kiss* lots of love guys..

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

I juz noe I'll miss 2 of u DAMN MUCH!
:'(