Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Sort-Of Celebration With Ying~ ♥

I was woke up early in the morning by my parents.
Owh yea, I need to attend the Teori Undang today!
I could attend it as I passed the Computer Test yesterday.

I quickly bathed and went to PSM Academy.
Soon, Yu Chai Uncle came and he asked me to go sign up.
I gave the Malay girl RM500 and she wanted me to go Counter 2 to cop jari.

So I went and handed the Counter Girl my IC.
Jia Wei went there too. He saw me and smiled.
Then he asked me, "Ek? When's your birthday again?"
I said, "26th, why?"
He said, "You are old enough to attend the teori today?"
I just nodded, I didn't get him actually.
Back to the Counter Girl.
She took quite some time to read my IC, and then...
She suddenly stood up and yelled to the Malay girl just now.
"Eh, Ada seorang ni bawah umur la!"

Whoops! So actually I was still considered underaged although my birthday would be tomorrow.
X.x
The girl gave me RM500 and the IC.
She smiled and said, "Sorry, please come on Sunday, we wish to help but the computer cannot cheat one." XDDD

Okay. So I got home and slept for half of the day. Too tired yesterday doing the mock tests.
Chia Ying came to my house around 3 in the afternoon!
We watched "Painted Skin" together and enjoyed it a lot.

Before she went home, we decided to take some pics.
We used to take a lot of pics during the school times and we seldom meet each other since we were graduated.
:) We missed the cam whoring days.
How we wished Sin Yue and Zi Ying were here too!




To prevent our blog readers from getting bored, we tired another x'mas hairstyle. SO CHILDISH ARGHH! Haha.


Okay, no more childish thing. Try some funny expressions. XD

Chia Ying took some pics of me. haha.




Meri X'mas!

2 comments: