Monday, December 8, 2008

I am NOT TAGGED. :)

Scanning through Dylan's blog today.
He was tagged by Lu Ee and I think his answers are pretty funny! :)
Nobody tagged me btw, so I guess I'll start it now. ^^
People, be ready.


Instructions: remove 1 question from below and add in your personal questions, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people on your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
- Uhm... I think should be around 26. First, 26 is my lucky number, and then I should be mature enough, feminine enough, pretty enough, beautiful enough to handle my marriage. Hehe. duh~

2) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- He'll know what I want to tell him. *grins*

3) What do you feel like saying now?
- I labbbbbbbbbiuuuuuuu~

4) Where is the place you want to go the most and with whom?
- Anywhere nice with the people I love! It matters more that you go with whom. As long as the people is nice, even I am walking around in cemetery, it would be a very sweet thing. ^^

5) If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- I want to be pretty, talented, happy and rich! Lol. That becomes 4 dreams. ^^ Uhm, I think I just want to be happily ever after with the ones I love.

6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Of course not! Who can anyway?

7) What are you afraid to lose the most?
- People I love. X.X

8) If you win 1 million, what would you do?
- I will give half of it to the poor people, another quarter for my family and another quarter for me! :))

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Yea, I will. I know it's embarrassing, but I must! ^^

10) List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
- No answer to this question! XDD Nobody tagged me lar.

11) What am i doing now?
- Zzzz... I'm blogging.... =.=!!!

12) Which type of person do you hate the most?
- People who betray me, liars, people who fake to treat me nice but end up hurting me, uhm, what else? Copycats. Yea.

13) What is your ambition?
- Usually I would say musician. Now I would say anything career that relates to music. :)

14) What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- He/she hurts me.

15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Family, love, music and friendship.

16) Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Yea. I wish I can have more money to shop!

17) What do you see when you look into a mirror?
- Myself. Haha.

18) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- My parents!

19) What is your desired age to lose ur virginity.
- Zzzzz... Tell me why I have to answer dis. DESIRED AGE? XDD

20) What is the thing you want to do most NOW?
- Read Twilight. Haha.

Okay, now I tag Chia Ying, Zi Ying, Sin Yue, Hui Sean, Khai Leng, Yong and Yong Lin! ^^

No comments: