Monday, January 19, 2009

Killing Books.

Just like the comment left by Feeling dear. :)
Yea, I like what she said: Killing Books.

So I'm doing that now.
My killing target are those 2 thick books that I mentioned in the post yesterday.

I need an brown notebook, my lovely besta, and a blue pen+redpen.
I badly need them to search up words and jotting down important stuff. XD

When a human pig puts her weight on the soft toy pig. :)


I usually pin up my annoying fringe when I am reading. So when I take off the pin, it turns out to be a bit curly! Ehehe. I like it.

[Weyh, kill ur books la, dun camwhore. XD]

2 comments:

Feeling said...

so good of you! you can anyhow wanted ur hair in either straight or curly! i born in natural curly hair...erm..but i love straight hair keke...

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

:) haha. too bad it's hard to control my hair. I can't reponding it, coz it'll look so flat!

Aiman: hehe. XD