Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Long Call From Dear Dear Zi! ♥

Hmm. I suddenly realised that all my posts recently were longer than usual.
Is that something good? Haha.
I hope my blog readers are not bored to death by reading them!

While I was watching Yip Man with my dad, [my mom went off to sleep... zzz] I got a call from Dear Zizi~ haha.
Zizi, you were lucky that I watched the movie ady, or else, I won't talk so long with you. Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!! (>o<) BLEKS!

We chatted for around 1 hour! Haha. Her mom gonna kill her!
*evil grin* We did talked about lots of private stuff that someone might be interested to know. Hehehehehh...
I miss her soooo much!
I had a great time chatting with her and listened to her college life in envy.
Yea, ENVY! XD She knows what I mean. ;p

Gonna call her next time. Hmm.. Let's see when then! ^^