Friday, January 9, 2009

Meeting Up with Yong Wei! :)

Yong Wei went to National Service last December, but he got back to Kuantan a few days ago.
He injured his leg and rested at home.
Since I went to Kuantan today, I decided to meet up with him! :)

He looked okay. I mean, he could still walk pretty fast. Haha.
We went to Rasa Mas for lunch. ^^
I ordered Set B Golden and he ordered Set B Percik, plus 2 mushroom soups, a teh tarik for me and a bandung cincau for him. A lot, huh?

He was a REALLY BIG EATER.
Look at his plate. Sparkling clean! [ignore the chicken bones. XD]




I tried my best to finish everything, but omg no way I could stuff all these down my tummy! So...... here was a snap of my plate. I swore I never mean to be wasteful. :'(



Lol. National Service Hairstyle! XDDD

Lol. Yong Wei and I.

No comments: