Friday, January 30, 2009

Moo Moo Year [Day 1]

Let's start with New Year eve. :D
There were shark fin soup [It's not those canned one okay, it's REAL. Lol. My grandma kept it in the shop for over 40 years and now we ate it. XD] , Crab meat ball, Abalone [Now this is canned one. ^^] and lots more deliciouuuuuusss food!

We played fire crackers behind the shop together!
Wen Siew, Wen Yi, Wen Shu, Wen Huey, Wen Jie, Wen Xi (The girls) & Jun Hang, Jun Yang, Jun Tong (The Boys).
Now you see the similiarity of our names? All started with Wen for girls and Jun for guys. :DDD
I guess our parents pakat ady. XD
It was SO MUCH FUN and the fire crackers were exceedingly BEAUTIFUL.
I it.

Okay, so I took the so-called-11pm bus which arrived an hour LATER.
We took off around 12am and reached Johor about 6am.
It was awfully tiring but we couldn't rest much.
Just a little nap and all of us had to prepare for the New Year!

I changed into my grey dress.
It wasn't new la, I know. XD
Frankly I didn't have anything NEW for dis New Year. Lol.
Who cares anyway? ^^

Here was my cousin, Si Ying. :) We just had our lunch in my grandma's house.




They were all playing sand, so I stood beside the lump of sand and watched them. :DDDD
Sorry la couldn't join u guys, coz my dress was pretty light, later the wind blew it up.
I didn't want to get a shot like Marilyn Monroe. XD




This vry vry cute kid is Yi Jun from Shanghai! :D
One of my cousins of course.
He was really cheeky and he liked to smile, A LOT!





L to R: Hui Ling, me and Hui Min. ^^ Vry nice cousins indeed.





In the afternoon, we went shopping!
First Jusco and then Tesco.
We were so tired of walking, so I got a Special Chocolate Waffle from Daily Fresh.
OMG it's awesome.
L to R: Me, My bro [Hang] and my cousin [Pin Jia]. :)





Shots with my bros [Hang and Yang] in the car! Hehee, Hang became nicer after he went to KL.
I mean nicer to me. :D
I guess he missed all of us when he was in KL.
I wonder if I would, too, when it was my turn. :(



MOOOOOOOooo~

No comments: