Thursday, January 22, 2009

Preparing for Yue's Birthday With Ying! ^^

Yue, Ying and I were supposed to go Hai Peng Kopitiam for tea yesterday.
Yue couldn't make it as she needed to take care of her sister's baby.
Ying and I were pretty disappointed.
We wanted to spend the day with Yue as it was her birthday, you see.
So we consoled ourselves and spent the time thinking of how we could make the card for her special. ^^

For those who wanted to know how's the card? It'll appear at the end of the post.
Don't tell me I didn't warn you, it'll be a long ranting post with A LOT OF pics. :D
It might take a long time to load!

Well, so Ying and I had spent quality time making the card as nice as we could. ^^
I'll elaborate further later on when we reached there.
Okay, so there's nothing in the card. We couldn't come up of what to write and what to put in it.
And then I got an idea.
"Let's put a pic of us, since we made the card." I told Ying.
We quickly ran upstairs into my room and took pictures.

Geez, this was our 2nd shot and it looked pretty nice. So we took this and went straight to Kwek's shop to wash it out as well as another 91 Gengz picture. ^^



On the way, in Ying's car. I was playing with my camera. Can you see Sin Yue in a silver gown lying on the road with a bunch of flowers? XDDD
I always find reflections fascinating.



This time it was a sexy blonde Sin Yue wearing like The House Bunny. XDDDDDD Lying on the road again, trying to seduce someone. ^^




Sorry Ying, hehe, I know I kacau kacau beside. Muahahahaaa.

And then I found that pictures like these were really nice! Car mirrors were the right ones for camwhores! Zi, swear u gonna join us 2mr. Hehe.


We got the photos like in 10 minutes. Then, we decided to go Hai Peng ourselves. XDDD
There weren't too many ppl there. We saw Cin Cen. He got a pen stuck on one of his ear and that made him looked like a boss despite the fact that he's wearing jeans and stuff. XD
Okay, now it's the advertising time. For those who happen to drop by Kemaman, Hai Peng Kopitiam is definitely a must-go.
First thing you have to try there is of course COFFEE, and one more popular choice is the toasted bread!
You won't be disappointed.

Ying ordered a Coffee shake with ice cream top. It was pretty nice! :)

I got myself a latte. It looked nice but eh, a bit bitter. Maybe I'm not used to it. Haha. I don't really drink coffee you see.

After the tea, we went to Watson which was just opposite the Kopitiam.
Ying got her black nailpolish. I couldn't find the blackhead remover I wanted, so we were off again!
I got home and snapped pics as the sunlight was there again! XDD


FINALLY, we got to the card!!!!!! Hehe.... You can get a clearer view of it here! ^^
This was the front page, we decided to surprise Yue by giving her a sexy look! XDD
This was the back of the card. We made up our mind to give Yue a Happily-Ever-After ending. So there. See her happy and contented face? XDD
I searched up the wedding dresses online and got this design for her. Nice?
Haha. So as I said, we put the 91 gengz's pic and our pic inside the card!



We celebrated Yue's birthday at Steven. I'll update the post soon as I got the pics from Ying.

I guess it'll be after CNY though, coz Ying's leaving for KL tomorrow 7am.

I'm going Kuantan tomorrow!

No comments: