Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shopping With My Bro ♥

Yeap, exactly. I went to Kuantan yesterday AND today. :D
Yesterday was to go to Khoo Academy and today we go there to get my eldest bro for reunion dinner tomorrow!
Haha. Yesterday, today and tomorrow are ALL CONNECTED. :)

We could only pick up my bro around 7pm as he needed to work.
So my second bro - Hang, my mom and I took off to EC Mall.
I went to trim my hair in Maroon.
There were tons of ppl there.
I requested for Gyn but she wasn't there today. :'(
Sobbie, I would definitely like Gyn to trim my hair for me.

So another guy took the job.
He looked really young, like 20 something.
I told him I wanna trim a bit of my hair, and hell yea, he seriously trim A BIT OF IT.
Then he charged me RM30 for it!
OMG, it seemed like there's NO CHANGE AT ALL to my hairstyle, just a bit tidier.
*sigh* Quite a waste of money. :(

Hang was back yesterday night!
I woke up around 11 something this morning and saw him washing the car.
He saw me and the first thing he told me was "Wow, you got prettier sis!".
All I could say was Thanks and blushed.
He never praise me, you see. :D

Okay okay, so since he's back. Of coz I had to camwhore with him!
We snapped some pics in the car. :)
My bro still got some baby-ish look with him. XDDDDD


After I trimmed my hair, we went to Megamall instead. XD
I took Hang shopping around and chose a new shirt for him.
I absolutely thought he looked nice in it! ^^
It costed around RM80, but after discount, it was RM60, so still quite okayyyy.

We walked for one and a half hour and got REALLY exhausted.
The great thing was we chatted a lot and only I realised I could have a really nice talk with him.
We used to quarrel a lot before this. XD

Mom was reading books in Popular.
We were so bored that I suggested we went out to take some pics.
We were just outside Megamall! ^^
My eyes were bigger bigger BIGGER! ^^ Yayyyy....



Do we look alike?


Hang.


Me ^^




I told my bro that he could show our pics to his friends and claim that I am his girlfriend.
He said we looked quite alike so he didn't think he could fool them!
Hmmm... I still think he should try! Muahaha.



I asked him to do a silly face and OMG he made a SO SO SILLY ONE! Muahahahaa...
Fun Fun Fun!^^


ps:
It is always funny when I go shopping.
Coz people like to look at me and then gaze down to see whether I am wearing heels. I seriously don't think I am tall. I mean, I'm not TOO TALL okay? My height is around 174cm, there are still A LOT OF ppl taller than me out there. XD
Today when my bro and I just got out from the Converse shop, there were a girl and a guy behind us.
The girl was around 155cm something I guess.
I heard she said to the guy, "OMG, the girl in front of us is SO TALL! "
The guy said, "Yea, she's tall."
I sensed a pang of jealousy in the girl's voice when she said, "Well, too tall is still not good."
XD Hellooooo, no need to criticize my height okay?
I think every kind of height has its own attractiveness.
Tall is modelish and short is cute.
So just appreciate everything that is given to you la! XD

No comments: