Monday, February 23, 2009

3rd Driving Lesson.

As usual, Uncle nagged me like a grandma. XD
The same old thing over and over again:

Release half the cludge, touch a lil oil.
Press the cludge, take care of the brake.

It has became the rhyme that I need to remember.
I do remember, honestly, but memorizing it is one thing, and doing it out is another totally different matter!

My mum: Uncle, when can Wen Xi have her driving test?
Uncle : Haiyah, she doesn't even know how to drive, u wan her to have driving test?
Me : :'(( .........

Today there wasn't any Parking lesson or Going-Up-The-Hill challenge, just some slow basic drive starting from my house to The Store to PSM back to my house.
It was repeated 3 times until I got the hinge of it.
At least I did improved la. ^^

[2 similar pics]
Hair tied up.

Hair let down.



:) Heee~


2 comments: