Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG OMG OMG! I DID IT! Hahahaaaa...
I improved a lot on MAKE UP....... USING PHOTO-EDITING SOFTWARE!
Look at this:


Before.
After!


THIS IS HILARIOUS! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! HAHA..
Anyway, gonna try different type of make up, USING PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE again.
[I bet Yingz will say: Dummy, try REAL make up la. *roll eyes* ]
Sorry girl, I dun have make up and I dun like the sticky feeling on my face!
So what's better than applying make up in photo editing software?
Can practise my skill at the same time too rite? ^^
Wheeeee~~~~
I love it. ^^

3 comments:

Siaw Yue said...

lol!!! i love this! ahahaha... wei, bout ur pic, i'll change later la..
dnt worry lo.. hehe....

Anonymous said...

OMG.. WHAT PIX??? tell me!!! kakakaka.. you are so right about this being funny.. somehow, it doesn't seem as natural as when you actually pit it on and take a pix.. you know what i mean?

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

lol. Thx yue!
Yingz: lol. I doesn't want it to be natural. It's not easy to make it look natural lar. XDDD see how la. myb we can try the real one together. ^^