Saturday, February 28, 2009

LOL - Laugh Out Loud.




*************






Geez, I can't remember when's the last time did I REALLY DID a nice job in editing pics.
I gradually stopped editing them as I didn't have dat much time and partly I think original is still the best.

Anyway, sometimes editings do make the pics look interesting!
*stealing some time to do some edit now*
Not too much of a great job but I guess that will do for tonight. :D

I'm making up a shopping list now! Hahaha.
Wait till my salary's out then I gonna spend a quarter of it. :DD
I'd like to keep my shopping list a secret. Muahahahaa.
But I can tell u dat it's LONGGGG. XD Hopefully my salary's enough!
At least, I won't be using my parent's money.
I hate to use their money, coz it makes me feel guilty.
They worked so hard to earn them!
So it's much much better to use mine instead! ^^

Got chera babe's sms yesterday.
OMG I MISS HER LIKE HELL KAY.
She said I looked cuter, haha. *no way la babe. :'( I noe how bad i looked. XD*
lol, chera babe claimed to be my blog's pembaca setia. XD
Can't wait to see her again! She must be super gorgeous!
Lots of love for you! ^^

Daddy Wei Yang should be having his Birthday Bash now!
Lol. He gonna love it, or maybe suffer through it! ^^
I heard they bought condom as a surprise for him, and Grace even suggested that we buy a BRA for him and force him to wear right there in the party!
Is it Kelvin who asked Grace to lend them her own BRA? Lol, I forgot.
To make it more secretive, they announced the BRA as SPECTACLES as not to arouse suspicious glances. :DDDDDDD
As for the condom thingy, Gary is graceful enough to volunteer to buy it. Hahahaha. Was he use to buying dis kinda stuff? :D

Haha. Gonna get updated about the party 2mr! :) Too bad I can't join them!
Have fun ppl! ^^


1 comment:

Kristen said...

harlo wen xi :)

this is first time i view your blog..

today i only knew that has many Kemaman people also used blogspot:D

i got a blog too(http://xianhh.blogspot.com)

come to view my blog if u free...

take care friend ^^ bye .......