Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Outing :)

We went to Mesra Mall today! :DDD
Girls: Me, Yue, Ying
Guys: Zhen, Kah Win, Boon Kiat, Eric, Chern, Xiong, Eu Ann.

The name - Mesra Mall first struck me as a boring place with nothing exciting in it.
Well, today was the first time we went there! Alrite, except Yue who already went there before with her sis.
The mall was pretty small but there were a few nice shops like Secret Recipe, Burger King, The Body Shop, Popular, Famous Amos and Big Apple Donut! :)
Still, it wasn't a place to shop for clothes, no much clothing shops over there.
Its Popular was pretty up-to-date.
Ying and Yue bought some intriguing chinese novels there, including the translated version of Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom and My Sister's Keeper.

We had our lunch at Burger King! ^^
Yue treated Ying and I as she got her salary! :DDD
We walked around for a while after our lunch and we kinda like OMG FAMOUS AMOS when we saw the little dainty shop. ^^ [It's not dat we nvr seen one, just dat we didn't expect to see one in Kerteh. Haha.]
So yea, we took pictures there.
Kah Win them must felt like I DUNNO THEM, THEY ARE FROM KAMPUNG. Haha..
Who cares la, haha, the place was super colourful and cute!






On the way back to Kemaman. :D
We snapped pictures in the car.
Yue's the driver! I love her car, brand new!




There was a carpet-thingy at the backseat!
There were 4 puppies on it, so damn cute!
Ahaha. I was sitting on one of them, sowwie doggie. XD






Then we went to Chern's house to watch horror movie.
That was wat we were planning AT FIRST.
Ying and I reached there first, so we took some pics.



Haha. Lazy to describe the events.
So I got home around 7pm.
I was restless and decided to snap a few pics before going inside my house. XDDDD
So there.





BUHZZZZzz! [in my daddy's green slipper] XD They matched with my top! ^^

the day!

1 comment:

Maple Shuh Hong said...

lol,i like the last pic,its pretty CUTE!