Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KA's Annual Concert 2009!

28/3/2009 was KA's annual concert!
I didn't perform in it but I did went for my Piano Solo ATCL Distinction Award. :)
The concert was great!
Mr Nicholas Pendlebury and Miss Deniz performed Schubert's Fairy Tale and it was superb!!!!!
They gave us Masterclass that afternoon and gosh, I was soooo glad they came! I learned lots of things! :D

Yong Wei played Moses. He done a really great job in only 2 weeks. I was like omg when I listened to his playing. :)

Everybody worked hard for the masterclasses and concert. Their hardworks definitely paid off really well! Congrates to everyone!!!!!

So now pictures time!

Yong Wei and me before the Annual Concert.



Lovely Ee Hui and Me! ^^ hehe. I love chatting with her!



That's Jee Sheng's fingers and Qi Xuan took the picture for us. Kelvin's mum took our picture from the side with flash, so that was the result. O.o
Jee Jung and I.

Me and Ee Loe!!!!




Yay! here's Do Seik! ^^
Super tiring but satisfying day! I missed my dinner but thanks Mrs Khoo for bringing us out for a great supper!!!!! Happy Birthday to Kakak Nik! ^^

No comments: