Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back To My Old School.

Haha. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
Well, I'm not a decent student who'll go to my old school just to celebrate teacher's day with my teachers. Ahahaha.
No no no. *sowwie teachers. XD*
Actually I have something to do, getting the signature of the principal for something. Heheh.

The whole field was bursting with life when I got there. Everyone was there dancing aerobics. Gosh. XDDD Every year we got that funny part. I still remember ours last year. Totally fun!
So I sat on the bench and looked at all the chaos.
Something attracted my attention, it was the lamp post.
It was still that ill-fated as before, full of bags pressing down on it. ^^
We loved to put our bags that way too! Either under the lamp posts, or simply dumped them onto the benches. XDD
Owh, I miss old times. T.T


I met lots of my beloved teachers. :) Like Mr Foo, Teacher Mah, Cikgu Jamal, and my English Teacher!
I was sooo glad that the White Shark wasn't there. She was our Ex-PK Hem. Lol.
At first I wanted to wear T-shirt and jeans there and then I thought better of it.
I chose to wear the usual St John shirt with slacks that wouldn't offend anyone. ^^
The students there even take me as one of them. XD I feel so young again. Ehehehehe.



Taken at the school guard's pondok. ^^



And some in the car. XD








Zzzz. XD

2 comments:

@Susan Teoh@ said...

haha!!!i oso mizz old time~~

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

lol. see u in skol 2mr~