Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gawd... I Feel So Old. Lol.

This is my very first teacher's day present IN MY 18 YEARS OF LIFE.
Wth la.. I feel so old. XDD

And I wonder why my student gave me a fluffy toydog.
And she got me exactly the right colour, BABY BLUE! :)
AND HOW ON THE EARTH DID SHE KNOW I AM HEAD OVER HEELS INTO DOGS??

*
*
*









Lol.. ACTUALLY, it was her mum who bought the present and asked her to pass it to me.
Maybe I look too kiddy, so she thinks I need a toydog to settle myself down peacefully. XD
Okay, let's make things clear. I'M NOT COMPLAINING OKAY?
It's good coz AT LEAST I feel slightly YOUNGER to get a stufftoy for a present, AT LEAST I'm not getting those oldie-oldie kinda serious present meant for adults.
Haha... What am I doing, consoling myself like this... zzz..

Let me recall... I did drew some cards for my primary skol teachers ages ago. XD
With some mirthful words like, "I love you, teacher. You are the best teacher in my life."
I hope my teachers won't feel sick after getting them. Ahaha.
Hmm.. one thing I'm sure is those are not meretricious words. I meant them from the bottom of my heart.

:) Long time didn't update anything.
Btw, Thanks Sylvia for the comment. Good Point! :)

No comments: