Tuesday, May 19, 2009

He said, she said. :)

Sharing some jokes with you all so you'll have a good laugh!
Have a nice day peeps! :)
ps: thx to my dearest friend for sharing dis with me. ^^


He said... Why do you women always try to impress us with your looks, not with your brains?She said...Because there is a bigger chance that a man is a moron than he is blind.


He said... Why do men always want their brides to wear white?
She said...Because they want their dish washer to match their fridge and stove.


She said...The more pregnant I get, the more often strangers smile at me. Why?
He said... Cause you're fatter then they are.


BOY : Since we met, I can't eat or drink...
GIRL : Why not ??
BOY : I'm broke.


GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??

Man : You remind me of the sea.
Woman : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
Man : NO, because you make me sick.


Wife : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
Husband : You tell a woman something, it goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

Mary : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do u think, Peter?
Peter : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

Jimmy : Mom, can I have two piece of cake?
Mom : Certainly. Take this piece and cut it in two.

No comments: