Monday, May 18, 2009

My Actual First Day In The New School.

At last, I went to school today. XD
I missed the whole orientation week out of laziness & spent all my time onlining and doing my stuff at home, which I didn't regret. ^^

I quietly fretted when I woke up today, with my swollen & sleepy eyes, hating every bit of it for the schooling started again.
The half "honeymoon" year since SPM had been very soothing and comforting after all the chaos, and now... :'((( all those annoying school things started all over again.

Anyway, my spirit instantly lightened when I met my friends in school. ^^

Qian's still her bubbly old self.
Shuh Hong still blur blur and never cease to make funny conversations which ppl find bizarre. XDD
Wan Ching gets a new hairstyle and wears a nice spec. It makes her look like a very sophisticated girl. She is still so eager to study. I bet she'll be good in her grades despite all those warnings from the Form 6 teachers, trying to damp our spirits by pressing on the facts that Form 6 is the 10th hardest course in the world.
Kah Win looks good in his white outfits. I guess that's because he looks more mature in it. ^^ Or partly because I like white colour. XD
Too bad Weng Leong still stick to his Physics class, as well as Lin Wei. Sobsob. I hope they'll join us though. Btw, I realise guys look really good in white outfits. XDDDD ahahaha. much more MACHO, you name it. *Yingz, remember last time we saw Liangz? Muahahaha.. Shhhh.. Our secret. :))))*
Having Zhe Khan and Jia Wei in class is a blessing. XDDD Coz the teachers love them and their wittiness. ^^ There are Wei Han, Adeline, Hui Ling and Shu Yuan [my new friend, SJK(c) Chukai's principal's daughter. ^^ She's very very nice.] too.


As for the teachers, I like the Bio teacher best. Hmmm.. I still can't remember their names though, but the Bio teacher reminds me of Cikgu Rodiah.
She's very friendly in a terse way, and she likes Chinese students a lot. She says Chinese students are very bright in Biology. XDD

And there's a Cikgu Zainuddin which is the school's discipline teacher. He likes to crack jokes, and yet at the same time threaten us to follow the school rules. I have a feeling he means everything he says.

Our class teacher is the Math teacher. I don't know her name yet, but I like her. She's friendly enough. ^^

So far so good for the first day.

Btw, New Moon's down.
XD At first I thought it would take me more than 2 days to finish it since it was pretty thick, but I managed to finish it in one day. Lol. Guess I'll get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn down in 2 days too. :)

Watching a comedy now~~ Tata~

No comments: