Monday, June 29, 2009

Page turner.

I was Jee Jung's page turner for his Trinity AT Diploma piano exam. XD
This was my first time officially being a page turner you see, so kinda experiencing some nervous breakdown. T.T
I prayed that nothing would go wrong, especially not turning 2 pages at a time, it was a pretty daunting task.
So here was I in my formal black dress waiting for the time to start page turning~

Lol. Jee Jung's Chopin and Brahm were good, despite of some slips in his Bach and Mozart. Wish him good luck in the result! :))
*ps: JJ, you should belanja me makan for being such a wonderful page turner. Haha*


So around the evening, mum came to fetch me and we decided to go shopping! ^^
She went to Mydin first to buy some stationeries for the kids as presents, she promised them those.
Mydin was a mixture of noises and people. People flocked to Mydin attracted by its incredibly cheap goods. I felt suffocated there, and I needed to be extra careful not to bump into anybody.

After that, we went to EC Mall, much to my relief. XDD
So yea, bought some shirts and a short.
Here were some pictures!
Mum bought 2 SEED's blouses too. Ahahaha.
I spent over RM200 in a day. X.x





Skipped school on Sunday! Coz I was soooooooo extremely overly truly tired after the long longgggg day. XDDD

No comments: