Monday, June 15, 2009

Unsettled.

Fine. I'll do with a post WITHOUT pics. XD

It had been some time since I started my Form 6 life.
I don't know, I think it's super boring. :(
I just don't have the sense of belonging to the school. Everything is not the same.
Yes, there're still quite a few old friends here, but the whole thing is different in terms of friends, quality time, joy and happiness. :(
Some of the teachers in the school don't really respect our rights, and the way they acknowledge us makes me feel sicked.
Still, don't get me wrong, I just mean SOME, I like all the Form 6 teachers who teach me though.

It's no longer a carefree thing to go to school.
No more fun chats with friends, no more crossing over to other classes just to meet the friends in the next class, and not that much laughters anymore.
The class is always hot as the weather is ALWAYS sultry. :(

The brief visit of my besties can always sparks up my current dull life, but yes, just for a short while. How I wish they can stay longer. :(((

I want to go see Jiang soon too! Miss him like hell.

Till now then.

ps:I need to find a way to post all my pics. lol. Can't get use to posts without pics. XD

No comments: