Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Cancelled my Friendster 2nd Acc!

It has been too much trouble to handle 2 accounts, and actually I think it's quite schlocky to have so many accounts if you cannot handle all of them well.
I definitely cannot keep both accounts up to date at the same time. It seems to be much more comfortable for me to just log in to my 1st and my favourite account and spend time there replying my net friends instead of logging in and out into my 1st and 2nd acc.
That's too troublesome!

:DDD That's a relief I cancelled my 2nd acc.
Maybe I'll only think of making a new acc when my 1st is officially full.
Now I have 1995 friends in my 1st acc, I think it can add up to around 3000 before it's full. ^^

Haha. I decided to take some new pics. So here they are. XDDD





Trying out some new effect. :) It looks nice, but actually I always prefer the original one. ^^


I do blog a lot. :) So bear with me.

No comments: