Sunday, July 5, 2009

Panda Show :)


OK, MUM. You can come and get me down now!







Look deep into my eyes..... You are feeling sleepy...








Kung Fu Panda! Bring it on!







1,2,3... Lift!








Does my butt look big on dis log?








Peek-A-Boo!








HELP! I'm STUCK!







Just napping~







[my fav!!!]
It wasn't me! I didn't steal the bamboo shoot, it was just there on the floor!







Panda aerobics, and so tiring... T.T







Have I got milk on my face?








Paparazzi! Let me get them! If I could just get through this glass I'd wreck all the cameras!






You started it first. Now go away and leave me alone! :'(








Naughty panda's time out corner. Teacher, when can I go?? T.T








Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.








Woahhh.. Don't take my pictures!!!!








Panda Tai Chi Class.







I am just contemplating life.



No comments: