Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Restaurant City. ♥

Lol. Yue told me about it a longggg time ago.
She stressed for the thousandth times that it was a great game.
I didn't really have the time to try it out.
After all, I spent my time on Pet Society and Typing Maniac.

Lately I was pretty bored by Pet Society, so I decided to try some new game, and the first thing I thought of was Restaurant City!!!

I think the characters are cute. ^^ Although it's really hard to earn money. X.X
Btw, I hired Han Sian as the Cleaner and Part time Chef, while Sin Yue will be my waitress, and Wen Shu and Xin Li as my chefs! :DDDDD

I'll have to visit other restaurants to get free ingredients.
And I stumbled upon Aik Hong's.
OMG, HIS SHOP HAS A SUPER FUNNY NAME!!!!
See how he attracts his customers? XDD
"NAKED WAITRESSES!"


Wuuu my god, good idea Aik Hong! XDDDD

No comments: