Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bohxxx. My money!!!

Thanks to Mr Lai Cheok Ming, who gives me his Pet Society 7500 coins FOC to buy Bibi's white dress. :DDDD
I will have to spend lots of week to earn that much money. :'))) So Thanksssss!!! Ahahaha..


Owh, btw, I earned another 5000 coins to buy the crown and another 200 for the pair of white shoes. XDDD
OMG I'M SO VAIN IN GAMES! XDDD
Well, I just don't like to wear the same thing as the other pets are doing. :DD
I like to be unique!!

:DDD I like the dress!!!




Well, actually I do think this combination looks cuter, but *sigh* never mind, I have already used up 5000 to buy the crown, so I should stick with it first. No rush. XD

Peeps, I need comments! Is the crown combination nicer or the creamcake hairband combination??? :) Tell me!




^^ Took a pic to match Bibi's new look. :) Like master like pet?
I'm in white too.
Haha.. It looks like I'm wearing eye shadow in the pic, no, it's just the light effect. :D


Later will go celebrate KW's birthday! :DDDD Happy~~~~~~
Ciao ppl~

2 comments:

Jia Ying said...

I vote for the crown combination~
Hehe^^
coz it looks pretty and elegant~
like a princess~
Well, i like it very much^^

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

haha.. THX! I changed the hairhand to crown today. :))
Thanks for the comment o~~ Muacksss~~~ love you!