Wednesday, August 12, 2009

=.=''' speechless...

Haha... Thanks Wei Zhien and Isaac for the presents!
And Isaac, ^^ nice drawings + carvings on the seashell! :DDDDD My poor hp can't capture it clearly so didn't post the pic up. Thanks dude! ^^ Your pic's so funny man, and since when my hair's that long? :D

Yay!! I got a Harmonica from Wei Zhien.
I was jumping up and down when I got it. You see, I never play one before, and it sounds nice, despite my frequent out-of-pitch. XDDDD

I blew it at first and it was actually a C major chord. And then I knew that I could either blow it or suck in the air to make different pitches. Haha.. I still need time to figure it out though. :DDD



I dunno if it's the right way to play a harmonica.
It looks like I'm munching a chocolate bar or something... =.='''




Hehe.. my new "toy"! ^^

:D Thanks dudes! ^^ Lol. I am not going to blow it at night, or my neighbours will call the cops to lock me up for making sound pollution! XDDD

So here's a video. I just know how to play THIS. T.T haha.


No comments: