Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Outing

Jiun Hui and I got to People’s Square around 1pm, just half an hour more to go to meet up with my relatives, and we hadn’t get our lunch yet. So we quickly went to Raffle’s City Mall and ate Ah Chong Mian Xian. ^^ It was really delicious. People’s Square was so very crowded that you would think you were living in an aquarium full of fishes and not having a single place to swim about.

We got to Shanghai Grand Theatre and met my uncle and my aunt. ^^ My uncle was a professional photographer, so he took pictures of us. XDDD It was a great feeling. I mean like, wow, got a photo-taking session FOC, and a professional photographer somemore. XDDD He promised to email us the pics once his son got home. Should be around October something. Anyway, here're some of the pics I took with my own camera, credits to Jiun Hui. ^^



Btw, the musical we watched that day was a Korean one, the name of the musical was ‘Another Sun’. Hmmm…. It was pretty entertaining though didn’t impress us much. Lol.

Our next stop was Raffle’s City Mall again. For our dinner, we chose Ajisen Ramen. ^^ It was really popular, when we got there we needed to queue up to wait for our turn. We concluded that it was even better than the Ah Chong Mian Xian we had that afternoon. Ahaha… When we were done eating, we saw a longggggg row of people still waiting to be seated. Geez. :D And here're pics of the Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream and the little dumplings we tried! Too bad we didn't take the Ramen's pics.. T.T There're too many ppl, paiseh la. XDD


Hmm… And then we done some shopping. XDDD I tried some pretty nice stuff, but some were too expensive and some were too mature. In the end I bought a white sleeveless top.

Tired, I need to sleep. Tomorrow will not be a holiday for us, we will go to the conservatory and have a whole day of practice. So good night!

1 comment:

Maple Shuh Hong said...

u look absolutely gorgeous in the first photo