Monday, October 26, 2009

Food and Mood.

Usually I'll choose to eat something good when I'm moody. Lol.
Or rather, Jiun Hui prefered it that way, so she dragged me off to eat at a famous restaurant yesterday.
I don't really know how to translate the name of it, but I took a pic of the tissue packet, so don't worry. :)
The restaurant was full house that day, and we were lucky to get a place. It was famous for the soups. :DDDD
Hot and tasty soups!
Here were the food we ordered. ^^





And here's the name of the restaurant if you're curious. :D


Jiun Hui and me~


And later that night, we went to karaoke with Yudi and Hai Peng. We should have gone there later, so it would be cheaper. X.X
It was the first time I went to a karaoke. Lol. I know it sounds funny but it's true.
And it was fun!!! We sang whole-heartedly and I was glad to find that I actually could sing a lot of songs!

XDDD I sang Poker Face by Lady-Gaga as well. It just sounded sooooo not me. XDDDD
We stayed until 2am. X.X

So long for a moody day. XD

No comments: