Monday, October 12, 2009

Japanese Haircut and Hong Kong Cuisine. :D

I was pretty frustrated lately. My fringe totally got in my way and I had a hard time handling it.
I hate pinning it though. Lol.
I prefered it short. So I urged Jiun Hui to accompany me to trim my hair.
We chose the shop nearby Dong Hu hotel. It looked really nice and the service there was totally awesome. :D It was called Hair Consultant.

My hairdresser was Panlo. He told me what was the problem with my current hairstyle and suggested a few better ones.
I told him I was trying to leave it long and he gave a lots of good advices too. :) My new look was super Japanese. Haha.. I pretty like it.
This way I could tie it up and looking nice. :D
Taking pics in the New Age Veggie's washroom. XD



Jiun Hui curled her hair only for the day. :D The hairdresser suggested it and she tried it out. It looked pretty nice. ^^

Here are the Seafood Steamed Rice and the Stone Steamed Rice we tried out. :D



LOL. Tomorrow I gonna meet up with Jiun Hui's teacher from Malaysia. He comes to visit her and passes her some clothes from her mum. :) So nice...

Update more soon! Taaaa~

No comments: