Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beary Me.

*ding ding* It's 12am.
So yeap, mission starts.
it's present-giving time. >.<



I dun have Santa costume so have to make do with this. :)
Haha... just up to some kinda surprise.
Uhh, I know I look stupid. =.= but you have to look stupid at least once in your life time! :)






*cross cross cross!* This pic like suckssss. My expression doesn't match the hat.
Anyway put up with that. haha.






This one's better. :)
No worries, I'm sooo not going to wear this hat when I go out. Though Tar kept on trying to lure me into wearing it out.
GRRRR..



Haha.. so it goes like this:

*knock on Tar's door*

"Happy Birthday Tar!!!"

And GREAT he likes the Panda.
ps: Of Coz, coz he looks like it sooo much. XD

XDD btw in Thai, Happy Birthday is "Sook San Wan Gerd", I tried to pronounce it to Tar and he laughed like mad as usual. My accent sucks, big time. XD

Took picture with Tar and the bear, but I think I look soooo damn ugly I didn't upload. ;P

Alright, fine. Mission accomplished!!! XD gonna go eat Korean Barbeque later this evening to celebrate Tar's REAL birthday! :)

Till then~ Ciao~

No comments: