Sunday, January 17, 2010

HSK Result.


That's my result.
Eh, I just realise there's a Math error.
How on earth 92+100+100+95=392?
should be 387 la wheyyy..

Hehe, but I assume 392 is the right one and one of the above has made a mistake. Wahahah.
HSK is the Chinese exam every foreigner who wants to study in the conservatory has to take.
I mean study as in really becoming a student in the conservatory, not just advanced-studying.

So yeap here's my result out of 400.
BUT I'M SO DAMN DISAPPOINTED.
Come on, let's face it.
The exam is just about standard 5 or 6 level in Malaysia le..
How on earth I can't get full marks? T.T
So sad.. Where have dat 8 marks gone?

Perhaps I wasn't careful enough.
The listening test wouldn't repeat so nobody could double check.

Anyway anyway, I passed ady, that's most important. Hahaha...



No comments: