Sunday, February 21, 2010

Curly + Blog skins ! :D

:)) 2 of my besties are back so of coz must MEET UP! :DDD
What's more it's CNY so must meet up summore to get ang paos! Hahaha.






Ying & I at Yue's house. :))
Lol, trying to look chubby. ^^






We chit chatted and then I helped both of them to edit their blog skins! :DD
Go check out their blogs here (Click Ying or Yue) and you gonna LOVE their new layouts. :)
I just helped them to put the skin and they edited the rest themselves!! :D
Great job dears! ^^





Played with Yue's new dog, Curly!
Omg it looked a lot like Kelly. I missed Kelly. :'(
And both their names sound almost the same. :'((





*sniff sniff* what's this?








Curly is a very obedient dog.
Or I should say it's very disciplined. :D
It doesn't bark unless it sees a cat.
Perfectly docile. :) I love it.







Taking pic with Curly. :)







I love this pic. :)









Hiak I tried to snap pics of both of us myself. :)
Great job great job. haha.







Haha.. wheeee~








Haha.. Ying's so funny. XD
She didn't dare to touch Curly at first, so Curly just walked away whenever I wanna snap pics.
So in the end, she held her. Hahaha.
Love my pretty Ying! :D









Let's dance, Curly! :DD
Haha.. I looked so hyper. XD





I love dogs. :)

No comments: