Friday, February 5, 2010

Perverts Part I.

My friends had been gaping at my stories about perverts in my conservatory.
And I just realised I haven't write anything about that in my blog yet.
It's not too late to start now. :)
Enjoy the stories then.



Featuring: A Clarinetist, Virginity, Lunch, Phone Call


I had been pretty "popular" in my conservatory since I was a foreigner and everyone there was interested in discovering more about me, the girl from Malaysia who can speak fluent Chinese and English, which they cannot understand why.

I was asked pretty much the same questions. In Chinese of course. I'm just doing the translation now.

"Why you can speak Chinese so well? I wouldn't know you're a foreigner if you don't tell me!"
"OMG, you're a Malaysian, that means your English must be super good right? Can you teach me pls pls pls?"
"So you emigrated to Malaysia at what age?"





Most of them had the same assumption that all the Chinese living overseas somehow emigrated themselves to other countries.





I told them, "No, I was borned in Malaysia."
"Owh then your parents emigrated to Malaysia then?"
"No, my ancestors were already in Malaysia a long longggg time ago."
"That's weird."

So the same routine went on and on when I met new friends. Lol.



And the guys found me interesting too, and pretty lots of them try to ask me out for lunch or something. I found no harm in eating in the canteen with lots of ppl around and Jiun Hui with me. Things were fine until one day Jiun Hui had to go practise and I was stuck with a clarinetist in the canteen.

He had just ended a phone call with his girlfriend in his hometown. And he just looked at me and said, "Wait for me for a year and then I'll tackle you."





*Geez. I'm stuck not only with a clarinetist but a freak.*





"Owh, er... so why do you have to wait for a year?"

"Coz I want to concentrate on my musical studies and then only I want to court the girl I like."





*Charming speeches wasted on a flirty freak.*




"Owh, then what about that girlfriend you talking to just now?"

"What? Her? Well, I don't think we stand any chance, too faraway to sustain the relationship I think. I will just give up."




I just ate my lunch after telling him I got a boyfriend that I really loved back in Malaysia, though he didn't really seem to care.




"So are you still a virgin?"




It was pretty spontaneous, and as a normal reflex I just looked up from my lunch and rolled my eyes. "Of course. Duh."

He looked pretty happy with the fact and as he slurped his drink I heard he said under his breath, "Better leave that to me."

And afterwards I totally avoided the Virgin Stalker. EW.








This is Part I. and Part II's coming~

No comments: