Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cash Cash! XD

Just reached hostel. :D
I look like ghost in the 2nd pic! LMAO. XD




Woohooo! Got more moolah today.
It was an epicurean banquet held by some companies.
We just went there to play some chamber, just 3 pieces, then it was over.
And each of us get RMB500 for that. LOL.

What's more?
They invited us to a super gilded dining room to have dinner afterwards.
There was one lobster for each person, since there were 15 of us including those managers or CEOs from companies, there would be 15 lobsters altogether. Haha.
And tons of amazingly tasty food!!!

The best thing was I got a lovely new friend!
She was Nana, 19, a mix-blood of Chinese and Russian.
Btw peeps, she got into YST. :D
And she'll go Singapore this July. Haha...
MPYO buddies who are studying in YST now can meet her soon. ^^
She's a cellist btw.
Gonna hang out with her again.
Totally love her. ^^

I enjoyed the dinner, but the annoying thing was a few of the company leaders who were drunk tried to ask us to drink red wine. =.='''
They filled up our glasses with the wine and persuaded us to drink it all.
Their main targets were of course, the girls. Lol.
There were altogether 6 girls including me & Nana.
The other 4 girls were from my conservatory too, they were singers.
Nana & I just took a few polite sips, the singers were better at drinking so they drank up.
I left my wine untouched, I prefer to drink my yogurt drink. Hahaha.
Finally the kind uncle who hired us there helped us to deal with the drunken bosses. XD

Great night, had fun!!! :D




No comments: