Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grape Orchard.♥

I like the name of it.
Here's where I have had my dinner. :)
A pretty cosy and sorta elegant place.
It's a combination of Western surrounding and Chinese cuisine.
Funny but surprisingly a perfect mesh.
It attracts quite a lot of foreign customers.

Sorry didn't take pics of the food.
Partly because the waitress was too on guard, haha, great service here.
They just stay nearby your table to see to your every need, like if your cups are empty, they'll fill them up ASAP.
So I can't bring myself to take the pics of the food even if I've badly wanted. Haha.

Anyway I didn't eat anything too special.
Just some Chinese food, super delicious of coz. Haha.




A snapshot of the entrance after dinner. :)
I think I look gruesome so censored it using a smiley. haha.
It looks so much better now. XD


Tomorrow's Saturday ppl! Woooohooo! Let's have fun!!!!!
Gonna update about some nice stuff tomorrow!
byeeee~

No comments: