Friday, March 5, 2010

LAME. but just an announcement.

Hi peeps. I'm still in KL right now. Idling around in the Pantai Hospital in Bangsar.
It's a hotel-like hospital with a hotel-lobby sorta reception area and luscious meals.
It's so much nicer than the KCDC hospital in Kuantan which I laid for a whole week 2 years ago due to the annoying viral infection, spending me RM1000 per day, RM8000 in total with just Milo for meals. DUH! Though the nurses there were very friendly. Haha..

My bro had fish fillet and potato yesterday for dinner, he can even choose what he wants to eat by filling up a form thingy. So much choices available. XDD India cuisine, Malay cuisine and Western cuisine are available. ^^ Envy envy.

Okay but I still don't want to be in a hospital. Had enough of it 2 years ago. UGH.


Will upload pics soon when I get back. For now just use the webcam of my bro's lappy. Hahaha..
He's resting and me FB-ing. XD









I know very lame la, but I'm bored. :)


My bro'll be discharged later today and go home with us later! ^^
Let's go babeh! ^^

No comments: