Saturday, March 13, 2010

Must Watch! :)



*Click to enlarge*

Don't miss the awesome MPYO concert on 17th March!
Get the tickets before they're sold out! :)))

MPYO gives great concerts, coz we are young and passionate. XD
*Haha.. okay that's sinful to praise oneself, but I'm just stating the truth.*

Okay, I am an ex member of it, so I know how hard we have worked each time to produce good music, and how great Mr Kevin Field and all the MPO tutors are, striving to train us into professional orchestra players. :) Thank you so much.

I remember all the sectional practices, chamber concerts and the funny and interesting workshops as well as the mind-changing video sharing sections.

And I remember the slimy sweaty palms before every single concert, the butterflies-in-my-stomach kinda feeling, and the gratitude and triumph we felt at the end of the concert when the audiences give us thundering applause or standing ovation.

One not to be forgotten, the strong bonds connecting all the members together.
The friendship we have had, the memories together, will be saved in my mind forever.

Joining MPYO is an experience of a life time.
And I'm proud to be one of them.

So ppl! Go grab a ticket now before it's too late! :)))

No comments: