Thursday, March 11, 2010

Packing.


Haha.. loving this picture. :) cropped it. ^^ I love how my complexion look in flash. Not too much blemishes, phew.

I'm having headaches looking at the mountain range of clothes piling up on my bed. X.X
How can they all fit into my luggage?
And I've 2 bags to squeeze inside, plus 2 pairs of slippers and books as well.
I'll have to take a handbag, my laptop and my violin with me all the time.

This is NIGHTMARE.

Someone help me? XD

Nevertheless I gotta get all of them stuff in nicely and done by tonight.
Just went to the public library to return all the 8 novels I borrowed last Thursday.
Just managed to finish 6 books in the week, a bad record. :(
I should have finish 8 of them but ehem, onlining too much and sleep too much gets in the way.
Sooo.. yea. :(

I hate having novels unread.


Gonna go continue packing now! See ya ppl~ XD


No comments: