Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Joe Ma In Real Life! :DD


Woohooo! I saw Joe Ma in person just now at Citizen!! :DDDD
I went there to have dinner and wuhuu, the moment I walked towards the door I saw him, staring at me too, probably because I was staring at him so hard. Hahaha...

I was thinking, was I dreaming or something?? How can any person look so identical to him?
And then I saw his famous grin and yeap, SMACK MYSELF, I knew it was him alright.

I was fidgeting all the time trying to convince myself to go up and ask him to take a picture with me.
I guessed he was pretty boring sitting there anyway, waiting to be seated. With him were some other ppl as well, possibly the crew or the manager.

Finally, after like 15 minutes of restlessness, I walked up to him and asked, "Hi, can I take a picture with you?"
He looked up and politely said Yes. :DDDDD

Omg I was sooooo happy not to be rejected!!! Ahahahaa...
I thought he would reject me! *I'm such a pessimist*

Okay so he didn't. :DDD and I actually stepped on his shoe accidentally. T.T
So embarrassing. Luckily he said never mind. :DDDD And he asked me to stand closer when we took pic!!!



Overall, what I think about him is he's really gentleman and genteel and good looking! :DDD Hot guy. :DDD

So hyper today!!! XDDD

No comments: