Thursday, April 15, 2010

Night Person.

Turns out I've been changing into a night person. :DDD
Not a good thing definitely, have to change it back to a healthier life style.
I'll work on it, I promise. :)


Ate some pretty tasty Mexican food for dinner with Xing Xing.
I'm not even sure if it's Mexican, that was what my friend told me anyway.
Fries, roasted chicken with Pati bread, salad and baked potatoes. :)
Yummy.. I'm still full until now. Fattening but I enjoy it. :D





Pics of me in front of the com.
I love onlining.
I SWEAR I'LL GO PRACTISE IN SCHOOL 2MR MORNING SHARP AT 8AM.
I SWEAR.

I have to stop waking up so late. :(((
I'm hating myself for dat. :(










Lol. And some cute things I found on the net. :)





Love with conditions!
But cute conditions that I'll definitely follow. :DD
So sweet!!! ^^








This pic indicates my life now. :(((
Whatever the time is, it's all a mess. Sleeping late, waking up late. Hmmm

but I have to say I'll love to own this clock in reality.
Quite a piece of work. :DDD

Okay I gonna go sleep now. :D
Good night peeps!

No comments: