Sunday, April 18, 2010

On Diet?

I've no intention to be on diet, really.
It's just that I've no mood to go out into the raw drizzling rain to find something to eat. :D
I shall call that laziness. ^^

So let's see, I have a piece of bread for breakfast, a bowl of instant noodles for lunch and nothing for dinner. A very very unhealthy diet apparently. :(
Finally bring myself to read He's Just Not That Into You today.
A really amazing book for girls.
I really love it. A lot of things are actually very simple, just that we like to fool ourselves into believing they aren't happening with lots of stupid excuses.
The book simply serves as a honest reminder for us. It wakes you up, in a deafening way.

I'm pondering over the idea of buying a huge mirror for my room, of course not for scrutinizing my looks la, it's for violin practice.
I need a mirror to see where my bow goes and make sure that it stays in a straight line without going into other lanes especially when I speed up.
Damn annoying and it requires tons of practice.

There's a mirror right outside my room and I'm practising out there everyday.
The bad thing about it is that it'll be really loud and I do not want to disturb my friends. :((((
So the better way will be practising in the room, and that shall postulate... a mirror.




I found a lot of pics to blog about! Hahaha...

I especially love this. Photoshop creates magic! :DDDD




Demure Jay Chou and Handsome Gui Lun Mei. :DD












I've to give up. :(((
Cats are such great posers puppies can never win. T.T
I've tried my best but all the pics I can find on the net are cats, cats and more cats. T.T
They're good with hilarious expressions and peculiar gestures.

Puppies are just too goody-goody. :DD





Puppy geisha who looks reluctant to be involved in the dress-up.












And the flow of pics of the posers!!!!



Yes?











This cat obviously has a strong obsession of penguins and ducks.












We are connected, somehow. :)













Tom & Jerry.
Tom: Where the hell is the lil fellow.













Cat: ............... Sorry puppy, you got the wrong person.
I'm not your mum.











Get off my head stupid dog!













I'm a ballerina. :D












MJ moves.











We can live happily together. :DDD
*Kitty, don't ruin the moment.*












Tennis!!!













I dunno why, I have a feeling that there's something wrong between us.













I'm The King Of The World!!! MEAWWW!












Yo wat sup? Hip hop kitty.













Yummy.. Ice cream!













WTH. XDDD












Reading is a virtue.













Weird, from this angle I kinda see it as a hamster. O.o










What's bothering you?











I'm drunk....












Haha.. With make up summore on its face. XDD












Snapshot of the Kung Fu Cat!













Cats that know what does ROMANCE means.












Hiakkkk! Stupid flies, here I come!













"And then.... Here comes this lady in white cloak with long black hair and a long red tongue....."












I don't wanna bathe.... T.T












Aww.. this is sweet. :)











I FOUND SOMETHING!












A way to dry yourself after bathing.











Potato Chips?











The weather is fine, the flowers are beautiful, but I'm having a foul mood.












Paws work just like human fingers. :D













AND MY FAV OF ALL!!! :DDDDDD



Ahahahaaa... God. I really can't help laughing at these silly kitties. :)))
And owh yea I found some animated video-pics as well. :DDD



A silly kitty that is so intrigued with something in the sink that gotten wet itself.











A hamster struggling for freedom.
And btw does hamster has such long ears to hold onto?











I duck, I duck!












No no no no no...






Haha.. :DDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: