Friday, April 30, 2010

Sucky Train!

Day 1 - 29/4/2010

We went to Shanghai South Railway Station around 3pm and only realised that there were actually 2 railway stations in Shanghai, and we got to the wrong one. WTH. :(((

Lol. So we couldn't get to another station in time, we had to get new tickets instead. T.T
And the worse thing????
It would depart at 7.15pm, which was like 4 hours later than our actual planned time.


Still, the worst thing was the train delayed for an hour and there were no seats for us since we bought the tickets too late! LOL.
And we had to sit on our luggages. Hahaha.
Anyway it was still pretty fun! ^^ The only annoying thing was we had to stand up and ducked here and there when ppl wanted to get pass. =.='''



Pictures of us when we were waiting to board the train at KFC!
Eating burgers while listening to songs from my lappy.












Me & my Ish-So-Hak-Zai look. XDDD




We reached Su Zhou around 9.40pm, Thank God. XDD
And slept early!!! ^^




Day 2 - 30/4/2010


We went out straight after breakfast, just the both of us. XDDD
The first stop was Hu Qiu!
The most well-known place in Su Zhou for the abundance of gown shops there.
Due to the intense competition, we could get super gorgeous gowns with awfully reasonable prices!

I got a very cute, simple and short strapless white gown plus another really pretty long one!
It was a very very very light greenish blue in colour with beads on the straps. :DDD

No pictures though, foz photography was strictly prohibited in the shops. I'll take the pictures of them when I have events to wear them to! XD





We took pics with the statue outside my uncle's apartment.
There were a lot more, but we were kinda rushy to get on with our plan, so.. yea. XD












After Hu Qiu, we stopped by The Walking Street in Su Zhou! ^^
It was a super long street fulled of shops, malls, and restaurants.
You could shop until you drop or walk until you fall. XD
We walked until our legs ached. :D




A pic taken at the main entrance of the street.
Me with the array of flowers! :D










Our last stop is the Nike and Adidas shop. XD





In Adidas. ^^





I got a simple white jacket from Nike. ^^ it.
It was tiring yet satisfying. XDDDD
I definitely need to work to earn back the money I have used. :X

Watched the opening ceremony of the World Expo Shanghai 2010 Live on TV!
It was awesome!!!
The fireworks were absolutely breath-taking, though I had to say I was glad I came to Su Zhou, coz it would be deafening to stay in my room in Shanghai. XDD
My friends said the sky changed from red to blue, and blue to white all the time yesterday night! And it sounded like thunder. XD


I can't wait to go to the Expo but going there in May's definitely a very very bad idea. It is too overly crowded now. I'll go in June perhaps, or MAYBE next week.
See if my friends get free tickets for me. Ehehehe.. For being the translator. XD

Today'll be exclusively for snapping pics!!!!

BYEEE!

No comments: