Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Watermelon-ish Red. ♥

:DDDDD
My super lame post title.
I want to blog about my new baggggg, and the colour of the bag is watermelon red in Chinese, so after translation should be watermelon-ish red.

Aiya watever la. Sakit kepala. :D





Here it is!
I've been having bags of those safe colours like white or brown or black and this time, just out of fun, I wanna have something brighter and more unique.

It's a simple design, but the main point is I love the colour! :D











There're some ornamentations at the sides. XD













And I can adjust the length depending on my mood and my outfit. :D
Nice.












Haha.. Found a good spot to try out my cam's timer mode.
So.. here we go. XD





I love pink!! This bag looks kinda like hot pink so yes yes yes, I love it! :DDD

Owh yea, I've a work for RMB200 this coming Thursday.
Not much cash but it's better than nothing. Lol.

Buaiiiii ppl~~~ :DD

No comments: