Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wow. Just... Wow.

My "Wow" has nothing to do with the pictures below, so just read on to know what's it all about. Lol.

Xing Xing celebrated her birthday with her Armenian friends yesterday.
She was out when I got back to hostel so I didn't manage to celebrate it with her.
Anyway she was really endearing and texted me to go over to her room this afternoon coz she wanna treat me some food. :DD

The moment I stepped into her room, I could just stare and said "Oh... my... god."
There were 5 candles lit up and arranged neatly at the window sill, each written "Water", "Fire", "Wood", "Metal" and "Earth", pretty classy. :D
And there was a huge bouquet of red roses just right beside the doorway, So huge I think there were altogether 99 roses in it. Lol.
I walked in and just beside her bed, there was a corsage of beauteous white roses, about 10 or 20 of them.
On the table, there was ANOTHER exquisite nosegay of bloody red roses and an adorable bear beside it.

I thought I had just stepped in a mini flower shop or something. :DDD

On the table, I could see a massive box, apparently a gigantic cake was hidden inside. Lol.
Xing Xing blew off the candles and switched on the light, and I just couldn't wait for her to tell me everything about her birthday party. XDD

Actually her birthday was last Saturday and she celebrated it yesterday.
Her Armenian friends gave her the roses!!! And the bloody red roses and bear and the cake on the table were gifts from her family! :DDD

We started chit chatting and she cordially treated me Armenian food, tea and the cake!! :DD
It was a fruit cake btw.
The Armenian bread is actually a very very thin slice of "roti canai" thingy and you eat it by putting some "cheese noodles" (cheese in the shape of noodles) on it, fold up the bread and eat it.
So special. :DDDDD

We chatted for an hour something and decided to go to some lectures this week. Hahaha!!!
We gonna join the China ppl and listen to Ear Training class.
She hadn't attend to any yet and I gonna show her how awfully scary the lectures could be, and how fast the chinese students and get the series of chords the lecturer played.
Nightmares nightmares. T.T





And Xing Xing lent me 2 movies and a book, which she strongly recommended me to watch and read. :)))



I had been looking for the book for so long, and now Xing Xing's lending it too me! Wheeeee....

He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo.
It's the novel on the left, and the movie on the right. XD

THANKS XING XING!

Btw this book reminds me of Sera, my best Malay friend. :)
I've been missing her for a long time.
She was the first person who recommended this book to me.
Hey babe, if you're reading this, I want you to know no matter where you are, and how you're doing, I'm missing you really badly and wish you all the best in life.
Keep in touch & I hope to see you soon. :))







Hmm.. I'm going to watch it later, after I finish this blog post.
So it says, it's "A Sassy, Sexy, Screwball Comedy!"
lol.




Tomorrow'll be the singing competition in my conservatory!!! I wanna watch I wanna watch!
Gonna be such a hit. :)))))))

I'll drag Jiun Hui, Tar and Xing Xing along tomorrow. XD

Bye guysss~

No comments: