Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Crazy Idea. :D

It's a totally insane idea, a suddenly-popped-up inspiration. :D
Blame it on the girls' nature of dressing up and snapping pics. ^^


Xing Zhu and Jacqueline came over to my room to transfer the table game pics yesterday.
I showed them my new gown and then they were like, "Hey, let's play dress up now and photoshoot!" LOL!

So they fumbled through my wardrobe and got themselves something they like and wore them. :DD
Xing Zhu got herself a super Bohemian dress, a present given by my aunt last time. :DDD
It didn't suit me at all, so I had left it cold and abandoned in my wardrobe for a long long time.
Today was its lucky day! :D Xing Zhu, the Bohemian lover chose it for the photoshoot. XD

As for Jacqueline, she tried out my new dress I got from Su Zhou. :D
She put my little sparkling ribbon on her head too! Hahaha...



So the pics of Xing Zhu & Jac! :D













3 of us. XDD












And here are my photoshoot pics! XDD
This is my new gown! ^^
White with dark purple ribbon.











I love this pic! :D












Running out of pose. XD












I was posing for Xing Zhu and Jac snapped this. Lol.
Look kinda silly. XD












this!





Maybe will have another photoshoot soon with my another new gown. XD
Waiting for the delivery. Supposed to get it tomorrow or the day after. :D

Good night!

2 comments:

Chee Huan said...

You look really good in that dress ;) Love the purple bow! Funny enough, I have never dressed up just for a photoshoot.

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

:D Thanks dear!
I've always love this kinda strapless cute style. :D
You can try! Get some of your close girlfriends and have a crazy fun day posing and snapping pics. XD