Saturday, May 1, 2010

Night at Moon Harbor. ♥

After spending the afternoon at Times Square, uncle brought us out for dinner around 7 something. :DD

We had Bei Jing roasted duck, and seafood!
Owh yea, and super tasty desserts~ :D



Mine's Mango pudding with bird nest. ^^












Uncle dropped us at the Moon Harbor to snap pics! :DDDDD
It was an extremely resplendent place.
Splended lightings everywhere and it felt like we were actually bathing in moonlight.
God, it was wonderful. :)




Little Yi Jun tagged along. :D
He was super fun, and talkative as well~











The very Chrismassy deco.














Trying to act like ghosts under the tree. ^^












Reaching for the leaves. XD













There were statues there!
Haha.. we imitated them while Yi Jun harassed them.















LOL!!!
My image rosak ady. XDD but who cares~











The drummer! XD












He was listening to music and closed his eyes.
I did the same but without ear phones. XD











Hahaha.. apa ni?











I molested this cute statue and kissed him! :DDDDD
He was too tall so I had to stand on tip toe. ^^




ps: My image rosak habis. XD





Trying to act like a mermaid. XDD










Yi Jun & my bag! XD












Last pic before my camera's battery KO.


:DDDDDD I love Moon Harbor!

No comments: